OneStream Release update
OneStream 6.4.0 was released march 23rd 2021. This is a minor release containing some new features, enhancements to existing features, API additions and bug fixes. The following enhancements are available in this release:
- Direct Load. This is a new Workflow import type that combines the import and validate processes into a single workflow step.
- Transformation rule optimization. Optimization of transformation rule performance.
- Workflow Lock/Unlock history. All lock/unlock activities can now be audited.
- Enhanced table views functionality
- File share explorer now has support for large files.
There have also been some additions to the MarketPlace. The following solutions are now newly available:
- Application control manager. OneStream Application Control Manager is designed to support and manage user change requests and ensure the right level of control and governance over application changes
- Predictive Analytics 123. Predictive analytics 123 provides a forecast baseline based on historical data patterns. The solution cycles through multiple forecast methods based on seasonality and Trend to determine the most accurate forecast. It also creates and presents models to support forecasting, prediction and what-if analysis to determine the most appropriate forecast scenario.
Additionally several solution have received updates like Account reconciliations, Task manager and Transaction Matching.