Customer Engagement Executive (CEE)
In recent years cpmview has become one of the leading parties in the field of Corporate Performance Management (CPM). We work at the cutting edge of CPM and Technology to advise, assess, automate, and ultimately help companies navigate the ever-changing CPM landscape. We are headquartered in Utrecht, The Netherlands and we support clients around the world.
But that’s not who we are – that’s just what we do.
We are thought leaders, consultants, and CPM experts, but above all else, we are a team of passionate problem-solvers who are hungry to learn, grow, and make a difference.
And we’re growing fast. We’re looking for a Customer Engagement Executive to support our growth.
The Customer Engagement Executive is part of our Services division and responsible for representing cpmview at c-level and managing customer success for a certain set of accounts. In this role he or she will work closely with our Customers, our Business Development team, our Project Managers and other Delivery team members to effectively manage customer success for newly acquired and existing customers.
What You’ll Do
- C-level account management:
- Represents cpmview at the highest level at clients by participating in periodic business reviews and project steering committees.
- Pro-active account management: expands and identifies current and new business projects by strengthening client relationships.
- Communicates regularly with all client management levels.
- Business reviews:
- Regularly evaluates with Customer the performance of cpmview as a whole and on an individual level.
- Defines and identifies (new) client value propositions based on regular update meetings on our services with Customer.
- Supports outbound marketing related to Customer Success content and events.
- Encourages and facilitates our business teams in developing and achieving their business plans at existing customers.
- Encourages consultants to focus on how they can improve themselves in relation to account management and customer success in general.
What You’ll Bring
- A minimum of seven years or more (7+) years of experience in a Customer Engagement Executive role, preferably in the CPM market space.
- Preferably knowledge of CPM processes and leading technologies (e.g. OneStream, Vena Solutions, SAP BPC, SAP Analytics Cloud, SAP Group Reporting, Tagetik or similar CPM software).
- Proven experience with performing c-level account management.
- Achieves result by understanding the art of empowering others; really likes to see other people learn and grow.
- Strong advisory skills with executive leadership; ability to advise and challenge the status quo while building strong relationships.
Why You’ll Want to Join Us
At cpmview, you’ll find the support you need to thrive personally and professionally. In many cases, we provide a flexible work model that empowers you to choose when and where you’ll work most effectively – whether you’re at home or at the office.