Salary indication € 50K – 90K (depending on level of experience)
In recent years, cpmview has become one of the leading parties in the Corporate Performance Management (CPM) field. We work at the cutting edge of CPM and Technology to advise, assess, automate, and ultimately help companies navigate the ever-changing CPM landscape. We are headquartered in Utrecht, The Netherlands and support clients worldwide.
But that’s not who we are – that’s just what we do.
We are thought leaders, consultants, and CPM experts, but above all else, we are a team of passionate problem-solvers hungry to learn, grow, and make a difference.
We’re growing fast.
We’re looking for an Expert in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) to support our growth.
The SAC Expert is part of the SAP business team within our Services division and responsible for representing cpmview as a knowledge leader on SAC planning. In this role, he or she will work closely with our customers, vendors, and Business Development team to effectively guide and help our customers build and extend their SAC implementations.
What You’ll Do
- SAC knowledge:
- You use your experience to design best-in-class solutions using SAC possibilities while being aware of its limitations.
- You follow and understand market developments related to SAC (QRC updates, Data Warehouse Cloud, ESG, Tax, Finance, Data Analytics, etc.) to focus on improving our SAC value proposition continuously.
- CPM Vendor / IT knowledge:
- You translate user stories into future proof SAC solutions based on your affinity with IT and CPM data.
- You understand IT strategies and the landscapes of the customer.
- Customer and strategy analysis:
- Based on your understanding of the customer, you identify (as part of the requirements gathering) current and future business challenges.
- You can translate these requirements to a workable, maintainable, and performant SAC implementation.
What You’ll Bring
- A minimum of 5 years or more (5+) years of experience in a CPM consultancy role
- A minimum of one year of SAC experience as well as two SAC planning projects
- Knowledge of Data Imports and Connections (ETL, Data integration)
- Knowledge of Data modeling and Measure formulas
- Extensive expertise in Data Actions
- Experience with Analytic Applications
- Proficient in front-end reporting and calculations
Who You Are
- You have a clear view of the future of SAC planning and the SAP roadmap
- You can communicate the pros and cons of planning possibilities within SAC clearly
- You stand firmly in your shoes based on a well argument view on CPM processes, people and technology.
- You possess proven problem-solving capabilities, strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
Why You’ll Want to Join Us
At cpmview, you’ll find the support you need to thrive personally and professionally. In many cases, we provide a flexible work model that empowers you to choose when and where you’ll work most effectively – whether at home or the office.