Lead CPM Consultant
Do you have several years of experience in CPM software, and would you like to expand your knowledge and expertise in a fast-growing, international, and ambitious organization? Do you want to be responsible for complex and functional projects? Then we would like to have a coffee with you! As Lead Consultant, you will be able to work with our great customers on great projects to achieve great results.
What are you going to do?
As Lead Consultant, you will lead and be responsible for complex and functional projects. You will assess and translate our client’s business context and objectives into CPM requirements. You understand the CPM requirements, processes, and technologies well and work closely with various stakeholders, such as project managers, consultants, and the customer. In addition, you may engage in:
- Lead CPM workshops to determine which market trends and innovative features best fit the customer’s defined business context, objectives, and key requirements.
- Lead blueprint workshops to ensure workshops and documents align with stakeholder expectations.
- Translating business requirements into technology by creating, reviewing, and aligning project blueprint documents.
- Manage priorities, tasks, and hours on projects in collaboration with the project manager to achieve project objectives and completion on time and within budget.
- Ensures high-quality deliverables and that the team delivers services on time.
- Escalates client and project issues to management promptly to inform and engage the necessary resources to address the issue.
- Provide mentorship to team members on CPM project deliverables, project management, and CPM solution knowledge (technology and process).
- Develop tools, documents, and methods for others to perform project-related activities more efficiently.
- Customer contact throughout the assignment; interaction with all levels of client organizations.
- Continued professional development in maintaining CPM-specific certifications. Maintains solid, in-depth knowledge in the field.
- Collaborates with project managers, sales and marketing, and other delivery team members, ensuring high client satisfaction.
- Builds account relationships, identifies upsell and cross-sell opportunities, and informs account owner accordingly.
- In time, the opportunity to lead a business line of business development initiatives.
Who we are
We are a fast-growing organization with a close-knit, international, and motivated team, full of enthusiastic professionals in a beautiful office in Utrecht! We are specialists in CPM consulting and offer intelligent software solutions for financial issues such as consolidation, reporting, planning, budgeting, forecasting, cash flow analysis, and ESG. We get to do this for and with lovely companies such as IKEA, TomTom, Samskip, Mammoet, and many more. In addition, we are a certified partner of SAP, OneStream, Blackline, Vena Solutions, Fluence Technologies, and Tagetik.
Who are you?
We are looking for a CPM consultant with multiple years of experience who can immediately participate in 1 of our projects. You have strong communication skills and problem-solving abilities that allow you to analyse complex problems. You are also good at organizing and can quickly change gears in a dynamic work environment. You enjoy mentoring colleagues, think out of the box, are eager to learn, and are flexible. You also have:
- At least 5 years of experience implementing CPM software as an end user or consultant. Experience with OneStream is a big plus, but experience with SAP BPC, SAP Analytics Cloud, SAP Group Reporting, Oracle HFM, Tagetik, Adaptive Insights, Anaplan, or Jedox is also excellent.
- Experience with at least 3 complete CPM projects, including successfully leading several requirements gathering and design definition workshops. You will work with a solution architect and project manager in your role.
- Experience in change management, defining objectives and requirements, and you exude confidence.
- Experience and knowledge of financial topics such as consolidation, reporting, and planning. You understand how these processes work and can understand the concepts behind them.
- You can take leadership and responsibility for complex and functional projects. You can guide, motivate and inspire teams.
We offer you the following:
Besides being part of a great team of enthusiastic CPM professionals with a great company at a beautiful location in Utrecht, the following:
- 70.000 – 78.000 gross per year based on 40 hours per week
- A lease car or a mobility budget of € 700,- per month
- Annual profit sharing
- A non-contributory pension
- 30 vacation days per year
- Laptop & phone
- Hybrid working is not a problem. We will compensate you for setting up your home office.
- Flexible working hours
- Plenty of development opportunities! Internal and external training courses that match your ambition are no problem.
We also do various fun activities! We yearly organize an annual ski trip to a lovely location in France or Austria! We also have regular meetings at external sites that we combine with fun activities. Every Friday afternoon, we have a drink at the office. And every 5 years we go on a trip with the whole company! Work hard, play hard!
Are you our new team member?
Are you excited? Please send us your CV to email@example.com so we can get a first impression of you. An introduction letter is always nice but is not a must.
After receiving your CV, we will contact you as soon as possible. If you have any further questions, please contact our HR Professional, Tanya Geurtsen, at firstname.lastname@example.org or +31 (0) 6 12 60 87 13.