Cpmview | Who are we?
We are a growing service provider. We combine expertise in the field of data, processes and modern technology. In short, we are concerned with the optimization of strategic financial decision-making. We advise CFOs, Finance directors and (Group) controllers. Due to growth, there is now a need for an: Office Manager.
Job description | What do you bring?
Are you an experienced office manager with HR skills? Do you get energy from helping your colleagues? Can you be the pivot in a hectic environment with highly educated colleagues? Then we are looking for you!
You effortlessly combine your responsibilities as a professional management supporter with HR duties in this role. In addition, you are the go-to person for new and existing employees for all kinds of (confidential) matters.
- You relieve the management team, you manage the agendas and you support on projects.
- You are the internal and external contact person for all HR-related administrative matters.
- You keep the HR administration of inflow, throughflow and outflow as well as operational matters (such as absenteeism and leave administration).
- Coordinator of training & development agenda, including facilitating internal training and coordination with training agencies.
- You monitor the corporate identity, validate and adjust presentations, documents and templates.
- You are the contact person for suppliers and responsible for the purchasing process.
- You are responsible for the RI&E and the action plan and you monitor the GDPR.
Job requirements | What are you taking with you?
- You have at least a higher education (bachelor) diploma in an administrative or secretarial direction and five years of experience as management support. Knowledge and experience in HR, working conditions and absenteeism is an advantage but not necessary.
- You have an excellent command of Dutch and English.
- You are experienced with Exact, Word, PowerPoint and Adobe.
Job requirements | Who are you?
- You easily immerse yourself in others, you see what is going on, you are accessible, discreet and honest.
- You switch easily between the different activities and you know how to set priorities well, you are independent, enterprising and solution-oriented.
- You work accurately and structured.
Working conditions | What is offered?
- A diverse permanent job with your own room for regulation at a growing and people-oriented company for 24-28 hours a week. Working days to be determined in consultation. In any case, you are needed at the office every last Friday of the month.
- A competitive salary, depending on your knowledge and experience.
- The pension is fully paid by the employer, you also receive an annual bonus depending on the company results and there is a personal training budget for you.
- Hybrid working in consultation.
- Participation in various team-building activities, such as skiing together for a few days in March.
- Travel allowance.
- 30 vacation days based on full-time employment.
- You get your own laptop and mobile phone.
Interested in this versatile, part-time job?
Then respond now! We will call or email you as soon as possible. Please send your CV, an additional motivation letter would be preferred.