Principal CPM Consultant
In recent years cpmview has become one of the leading parties in the field of Corporate Performance Management (CPM). We work at the cutting edge of CPM and Technology to advise, assess, automate, and ultimately help companies navigate in the ever-changing CPM landscape. We are headquartered in Utrecht, The Netherlands and we support clients around the world.
But that’s not who we are – that’s just what we do.
We are thought leaders, consultants, and CPM experts, but above all, we are a team of passionate problem-solvers who are hungry to learn, grow, and make a difference.
And we’re growing fast! We’re looking for a Principal CPM Consultant to support our growth.
The Principal CPM Consultant assesses the business context and objectives of client firms in relation to CPM requirements in case of a vendor selection project or an implementation project. This role will have a strong understanding of CPM requirements, – vendor capabilities and CPM project QA and project management. You will also provide quality assurance and peer review to other members of the delivery staff of a CPM advisory or CPM implementation project. You will work closely with Directors, Project Managers and other Delivery team members to effectively manage or assess quality in relation to project timelines and deliverables. This role is also expected to mentor less experienced consultants and develop tools or techniques that benefit the entire (project) team. The Principal Consultant will regularly interact with peers and clients as both an advisor, QA or project manager, depending on the engagement.
What You’ll Do
- Leads pre-discovery or CPM vendor selection workshops for determining which market trends and innovative technologies will fit best with the defined business context, objectives and key requirements of client.
- Leads blue print workshops to ensure that workshops and documents are aligned with stakeholders’ expectations.
- Prepare, review, and realize final approval of blue print documents.
- Manage priorities, tasks and hours on projects in conjunction with the project manager to achieve delivery utilization targets, and the completion of the project on time and budget.
- Ensures quality deliverables and that services are delivered on time.
- Escalates client and project issues to management in a timely manner to inform and engage the necessary resources to address the issue.
- Provides mentorship to team members in areas of CPM project deliverables, project management, CPM solution knowledge (technology and process).
- Develops tools, documents and methods for use by others to perform project related activities more efficiently.
- Interfaces with clients through entire engagement, interacting with all levels of client organizations. Establish and maintain positive collaborative relationships with clients and stakeholders.
- Continuous professional development in maintaining CPM specific certifications. Maintains strong depth of knowledge in the practice area.
- Collaborates with project managers, sales and marketing and other delivery team members to drive customer satisfaction and meet project deliverables.
- Establishes account relationships and identifies upsell and cross sell opportunities and escalates to the account owner.
- In time, the opportunity to lead a business line or business development initiatives.
What You’ll Bring
- Seven years or more (7+) years of experience in a CPM consultancy or advisory role.
- Experience interacting with prospects and customers at C-Level.
- Profound knowledge of leading CPM technologies (e.g. SAP BPC, SAP Analytics Cloud, OneStream, Vena Solutions or similar CPM software).
- Experience with leading workshops to establish mutual understanding of business context, objectives and requirements to ensure trust and continuity.
- Experience with pre-sales activities; profound insight in roadmaps of CPM vendors and demonstrating CPM solutions to proof the value of the business case of a prospect or client.
- Experience interacting with management in a consultative manner.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including the ability to explain technical matters to a non-technical audience.
- Strong consulting skills with executive leadership and technical professionals; ability to advise and challenge the status quo while building strong relationships.
- Ability to build high-trust relationship and credibility quickly
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong problem solving, decision making, organizational and analytical skills
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple initiatives/projects.
- Ability to be self-driven and have strong independent initiative.
- Diplomatic and broad minded
Why You’ll Want to Join Us
At cpmview, you’ll find the support you need to thrive personally and professionally. In many cases, we provide a flexible work model that empowers you to choose when and where you’ll work most effectively – whether you’re at home or an office.
Regardless of location, you’ll experience a company that prioritizes connection and wellbeing and be part of a team where people care about each other and our communities. You’ll have opportunities to join employee resource groups, participate in in-person and virtual events, and more. And you’ll enjoy competitive perks and benefits to support you and your family, like flexible time off, certification and training reimbursement, and comprehensive insurance options.
At cpmview, equal opportunity is integral to the way we do business. A reasonable estimate of the compensation range for this role is EUR 78K to EUR 110K. The actual salary offer to the successful candidate will be based on years of experience, job-related education, geographic location, training, certifications and other factors. You may also be eligible to participate in annual bonus program.
Are you interested? Feel free to call or email Edwin van den Broek at: firstname.lastname@example.org or call +31 (0)6 433 771 61.