(Senior) CPM Business Advisor
Total salary package EUR 70K – 110K (depending on the amount of experience)
In recent years cpmview has become one of the leading parties in the field of Corporate Performance Management (CPM). We work at the cutting edge of CPM and Technology to advise, assess, automate, and ultimately help companies navigate the ever-changing CPM landscape. We are headquartered in Utrecht, The Netherlands and we support clients around the world.
But that’s not who we are – that’s just what we do.
We are thought leaders, consultants, and CPM experts, but above all else, we are a team of passionate problem-solvers who are hungry to learn, grow, and to make a difference.
And we’re growing fast.
We’re looking for a (Senior) CPM Business Advisor to support our growth.
The (Senior) CPM Business Advisor is part of the Business Consulting team within our Services division and responsible for representing cpmview as a CPM Business Advisor. In this role he or she will work closely with our customers, our vendors, and Business Development team to effectively guide and help our customers in their journey towards a sustainable and future ready CPM solution and landscape.
What You’ll Do
- Representation at c-level:
- Represents cpmview at the highest level during a CPM business advisory project.
- Successfully coordinates and guides customers in their CPM journey towards a sustainable and future proof CPM solution or/and landscape.
- Ensures that the expectations from all stakeholders are aligned and covered during a CPM business advisory project.
- CPM knowledge:
- You use proven methods to coordinate and evaluate fit-gap analysis, cpm maturity scans, vendor selection processes and benchmarks.
- You follow and understand market developments related to CPM (ESG, Tax, Finance, Data Analytics, etc.) this to continuously focus on improving business processes related to CPM and to underpin strategic analysis.
- CPM Vendor / IT knowledge:
- Based on your affinity with IT you translate user stories into technologies and value propositions of cpm vendors.
- You understand IT strategies and landscapes of customer.
- Based on the type of advisory project you need to communicate regularly with cpm vendors.
- Customer and strategy analysis:
- Based on your understanding of the customer you identify (as part of the requirements gathering) current and future business challenges.
- You define cpm roadmaps for customers as part of the advisory project with a horizon of 3 – 5 years.
- Based on the requirements gathering and the cpm roadmap you define short / mid term business cases and KPI frameworks as input for the requests for proposals (RFP’s)
- You co-create and evaluate requests for proposals (RFP’s) as part of our vendor selection process projects.
What You’ll Bring
- A minimum of five years experience as a Business Advisor, preferably in the CPM market space.
- Preferably knowledge of CPM processes and leading technologies (e.g. OneStream, Vena Solutions, SAP BPC, SAP Analytics Cloud, SAP Group Reporting, Tagetik or similar CPM software).
- Strong advisory skills with executive leadership qualities: ability to advise and challenge the status quo while building strong relationships.
Who You Are
- You stand firmly in your shoes based on a well argument view on CPM processes, people and technology.
- You are a presentation- and communication specialist, verbally and in writing.
- You have affinity with IT and you like to challenge the vision and habits of a customer. You establish this by finding the right balance between being realistic and critical.
- You possess proven problem-solving capabilities with strong analytical skills and with an attention to details.
- Team leadership & knowledge transfer: achieves result by understanding the art of empowering others; really likes to see other people learn and grow.
Why You’ll Want to Join Us
At cpmview, you’ll find the support you need to thrive personally and professionally. In many cases, we provide a flexible work model that empowers you to choose when and where you’ll work most effectively – whether you’re at home or at the office.