(Senior) CPM Project Manager
Total salary package EUR 70K – 110K (depending on the amount of experience)
In recent years cpmview has become one of the leading parties in the field of Corporate Performance Management (CPM). We work at the cutting edge of CPM and Technology to advise, assess, automate, and ultimately help companies navigate the ever-changing CPM landscape. We are headquartered in Utrecht, The Netherlands and we support clients around the world.
But that’s not who we are – that’s just what we do.
We are thought leaders, consultants, and CPM experts, but above all else, we are a team of passionate problem-solvers who are hungry to learn, grow, and to make a difference.
And we’re growing fast.
We’re looking for a (Senior) CPM Project Manager to support our growth.
The (Senior) CPM Project Manager is part of our Services division and responsible for representing cpmview at project management level and managing project success for a certain set of CPM projects. In this role, he or she will work closely with our Customers and Vendors, our Customer Engagement team and our Delivery team members to effectively manage project success for newly acquired and existing customers.
What You’ll Do
- Represents cpmview at the highest level of project steering committees and as Customer Engagement Partner.
- Performs stakeholder management by interacting with different client management levels, project team members and our technology partners on a regular / daily basis.
- Uses proven project methodologies to set up a project organization (identifying the required resources, roles and responsibilities) to guarantee project success.
- Conducts project plans including communication and cut-over plans.
- Defines project objectives and measures of success.
- Responsible for monitoring project budget and margin.
- Informs all stakeholders (e.g. steerco, project team, cpmview Services division) on the progress of deliverables and milestones, issues and solutions.
- Manages the project team together with the Lead Consultant on a daily basis.
- Ensures timely decision-making process on resource availability and allocation.
- Performs regular project evaluations (with customers) on performance and development of the project team and individual team members.
Risk & Governance:
- Responsible for managing scope change processes.
- Responsible for timely escalation- and conflict resolution.
- What You’ll Bring
- A minimum of five years or more (5+) years of experience as a Project Manager, preferably in the CPM market space.
- Preferably knowledge of CPM processes and leading technologies (e.g. OneStream, Vena Solutions, SAP BPC, SAP Analytics Cloud, SAP Group Reporting, Tagetik or similar CPM software).
- Proven experience with performing project management at project management and steering committee level.
Who You Are
- You are a team player with a pro-active and can-do mentality.
- You are a communication specialist, verbally and in writing.
- You possess proven problem-solving capabilities with strong analytical skills and with an attention to details.
- Achieves result by understanding the art of empowering others; really likes to see other people learn and grow.
Why You’ll Want to Join Us
At cpmview, you’ll find the support you need to thrive personally and professionally. We provide a flexible work model that empowers you to choose when and where you’ll work most effectively – whether at home or the office.